- Familiarity with HTML and CSS, and knowledge of PHP and MySQL. Code experience with Perl, Python, Ruby & Rails.
- Knowledge, implementation, and migration of Git repositories
- Extensive Gentoo GNU/Linux experience. Additional Debian experience.
- Detail oriented and goal-driven.
- Skilled at active listening, assessing and diagnosing issues, and customer communication.
Advance a career in web design, programming, and/or server administration
Santa Rosa Junior College Fall 2010 - Spring 2015
- Through the Workforce Investment Act
- Cisco Certification Training in CCNA Skills Certificate (Spring 2011)
- IT Essentials Certification Training in A+ Skills Certificate (Sprng 2011)
- Dean's Highest Honors Fall 2010 and Spring 2011 semesters
- Dean's Honors Fall 2011
- Dean's High Honors Fall 2012
- Member of Phi Theta Kappa honors society
University of California, DavisSeptember 2015 - June 2016
- Bachelor of Arts, Economics
- Status: withdrawn
- Support classes: STAT108: Linear Regression, UWP104B: Legal Writing
- Clubs and organizations: Older Wiser LearnerS (OWLS): founding member, Economics Club: participant.
- University of California, Davis Mouse Biology Program (August 2015 - Present)
- Computer Tech
- Frontend computer support for lab techs. Technical support for employees working in the labs. Set up new users. Flash, deploy, and setup new computers for the lab.
- Programming projects: FileMaker to FreezerPro migration using XML, Python, and CSV import into MySQL.
- Other projects: Inventory management and organization; Trojan search and mitigation.
Bright Productions Web Design (August 2014 - June 2015; August 2015 - September 2015)
- Junior Web Programmer.
One Sun, Inc (September 2014 - present)
- Web designer (contractor).
- Periodic website updates. Updated logo, slogan, various copy on website. Fixed and maintained office networks.
- ZoomIT (June 2014 - August 2014)
- Data entry clerk.
- Data entry: validated information, cleaned up databases, etc. Package couriering on the side.
- Nelson Staffing (February 2014 – June 2014)
- Temporary agent
- Duties as assigned. Previous assignments:
- John Wise, Department Information Systems Manager, County of Sonoma Health Services: (March 5, 2014 – March 17, 2014): Data entry
- Sonic.net (April 15, 2014 – April 18, 2014): Warehouse work; moved and organized networking equipment; also built DLSAMs
- Community First Credit Union (August 2013 - January 30, 2014)
- IT Specialist (intern):
- Resolved issues with coworker's end devices or software. Performed inventory checking. Erased, installed software, and redeployed computer equipment as needed.
- Assisted the IT department in duties as assigned.
Santa Rosa Junior College (August 2012 - May 2013)
- Position: Math Lab Assistant
- Duties included tutoring students in math and science, as well as assisting students with computer problems
Autonet Mobile (March 2011 - August 2013)
- Support Agent:
- Tier 1 technical support. Filed and handled tickets using SalesForce.com. Received phone calls, emails, and voicemails. Diagnosed connectivity issues and router reactivations.
Capstone/MPICT/NSF (May 26, 2011 - June 3, 2011)
- Network administrator job shadow:
- Two week grant for a job shadow in Paris. Accompanied by a lecture series on advanced networking topics. The class rubric was built around two fictional companies merging networks, and how each team would implement technologies to accommodate the merger.
- The companies we visited included Orange, Societe Generale, Paris Chamber of Commerce, and City of Paris.
- Dave Clary IT Manager, UC Davis Mouse Biology Program
- Brian Petro Owner, Bright Productions Web Design
- Patrick Morgan Dispatch Manager, ZoomIt
- Kevin Etter IT Manager, Community First Credit Union
- Dave Fitzsimmons Director of Technology, Autonet Mobile
- Debora Miller Math Lab Coordinator, Santa Rosa Junior College
- Kathleen Stewart Owner, Downtown Bakery and Creamery